Certified Sustainability Practitioner Training (Advanced Edition 2017)
28 Sep 2017 - 29 Sep 2017, New York, UNITED STATES
This CMI Certified challenging 2-day course offers the most up-to date knowledge in the field and enables participants to acquire the skills and competencies required to become qualified CSR Practitioners.
Event organiser: CSE-CENTRE FOR SUSTAINABILITY AND EXCELLENCE
CSE is a leading boutique firm specialized in global sustainability (CSR) consulting, coaching and training. Since 2004, early entry into the international sustainability (CSR) services market, CSE has been assisting clients to achieve higher performance,
Type of event: training
Target audience: all audiences
Issues covered: general CSR, responsible marketing, workplace, human rights, environment, product responsibility, supply chain, corruption, corporate governance, strategy, CSR reporting
5 Continents, 30 Countries, 5000 Executives have experienced CSE's sustainability training. Now, CSE will host this course in New York City, New York and invites you to be a part of it.
CSE courses are certified by CMI(Chartered Management Institute).
This challenging two-day training aims to give you all the latest practical tools and resources required to implement or upscale corporate sustainability in order to drive your initiatives to the next level by generating value and creating effective strategies. Executives from Fortune 500 companies, local governments and academia have trusted CSE and participated in our advanced training to become Certified Sustainability (CSR) Practitioners and earn a unique recognition in the Sustainability and CSR field.
Upon successful completion of the course, trainees will be able to submit a 2-year sustainability action plan that will enable them to earn the globally recognized certification as CSR Practitioners.
1. Sustainability (CSR) and the Business Case for Adoption
2. Current Global & Local Legislation for Sustainability and GHG Emissions
3. Sustainability (CSR) Strategy and Related Global Standards & Guidelines (UN Global Compact, GRI , SROI)
4. Responsible Communication and How to Avoid Blue and Green Washing
5. The importance of Sustainability in Supply Chain and Carbon Footprint Reduction
6. Sustainability (CSR/ ESG) Reporting Based on GRI and How to Communicate
7. External Assurance
8. The Role of the Sustainability (CSR) Practitioner and Future Trends
1. Option A - Course Only - $1.348,65
2. Option B - Course and submission of assignment for CSR-P certification - $1.822,45
3. Early Bird (Option B only) - $1.637,05
4. NGOs, Academia, Government, Students (Option B only) - $1.564,95
Event cost: (United States, Dollar (USD))
|Course Only - Oprtion A||1348.00 (inc. sales tax)|
|Course and submission of assig||1822.00 (inc. sales tax)|
|NGOs, Academia, Government, St||1564.00 (inc. sales tax)|
Early bird rate expired on 25 Apr 2017
Event website: Go to website
Warning: mktime() expects parameter 6 to be long, string given in /nfs/c11/h04/mnt/193508/domains/businessrespect.net/html/phplib/common.php on line 9
31 Dec 1969 - ,
Advanced Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO) Professional, Dubai - ILM Approved
The Advanced CSO Professional Training is a challenging training course offering ...
2 May 2017 - Dubai, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES